1. Cassiopeia A Light Echoes in Infrared
2. Riverbeds and Lakebeds Discovered on Saturn’s Titan. Methane rain, evaporating lakes, flowing rivers, and water ice-volcanoes are all likely to exist on Titan.
3. HD 188753: Triple Sunset
4. Supernova Remnant E0102-72
5. The Butterfly Nebula from Hubble
6. Rosetta’s Selfie
7. Unusual Rocks near Pahrump Hills on Mars
8. Two Black Holes Dancing in 3C 75. Particle jets are moving at 1200 kilometres per second.
9. Supernova Remnant Puppis A
10. Laniakea (Hawaiian for ‘immense heaven’): Our Home Supercluster of Galaxies. Laniakea, spanning 500 million light years and containing about 100,000 times the mass of our Milky Way, is outlined in orange in this computer-generated visualisation. Each white dot is a galaxy. The blue dot signifies our location. White lines indicate motion towards the supercluster centre.
Images can be enlarged to varying degrees
Image sources and information: 1./2./3./4./5./6./7./8./9./10.